Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a little ramblin'

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! I finally picked a church to try out and went this morning! I was so nervous! But I went and they were all so nice and Noah loved the nursery! It was great! I really enjoyed the service too.

So now Noah's napping. I did my Denise Austin workout dvd. I'm finally getting more stamina and feel like I'm losing something lol. I always feel so much better about myself when I work out. Even if I'm not really losing much. It just makes me feel so much better.

At the moment I should be doing my homework, and I'm stripping my diapers in Dawn dishsoap. I had a bag of the bad Rockin Green. I hate saying that, and I hate that they had to recall all those bags. But the stuff really was giving Noah a red bum. I filled out my recall form to get a new bag, but I feel like buying another bag just so that they don't lose any money off of me. They are such a great company with such a great product. I just hate that they are having to go through this. But hopefully they have enough customers that they will bounce back quickly.

Don't forget to enter the Avon giveaway! Only two more days!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest (Surfin Saturday) Sunday follower! Lol.

    Please follow back at http://www.onelittlemister.com/

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis