Saturday, July 31, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 2

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.


Oh man this one is harder than Day 1. I love my hair lol. Does that count? I love that I have a heart for people in need. Although sometimes its hard for me to deal with when I can't help everyone. I love that I try to look at the good in everyone. Someone can hate me and try to ruin my life, but I just try to see the good in everyone. I don't always show that I care, but inside I do. I want to help people. When I see a child who's not being cared for well by his parents at the store or something, I just want to grab that kid up and take him home with me. I just care. Somtimes too much. But I care and I have to say that I love that about myself. Cuz some people these days don't care about anyone but themselves and what they can get out of life, and nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great thing to love about yourself. And I'm with ya about kids in stores. There have been so many times my husband has had to hold me back from grabbing some poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your hair definitely counts!!! It better, I love my hair too. Sometimes. Well yesterday, I'm not sure about today. Hopefully tomorrow. . .

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis