Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting tomorrow

I am going to get serious about losing weight and getting in shape. My friend Angela is dieting and it has inspired me to do the same. I really just wanna lose the baby bulge and get in shape. She turned me on to this cool website.. www.myfitnesspal.com      It will help you track your weight loss. It even has a calorie counter and everything. I love it. So starting tomorrow I'm cutting out the junk food and working out at LEAST 3 times a day. I have to get on the ball. Like as soon as I get up in the morning get myself and Noah ready and head to the gym. Otherwise I won't go. I put a weight loss ticker at the bottom of this blog so you can see my progress. I'm really hoping blogging about it will help. Angela says it does ..so we'll see. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sprinkling motivational pixie dust all over your efforts, friend! Come play DDR with me!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis