Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!

So its been a crazy week for me. Tuesday morning I went to the Emergency Room for what I thought was my appendix. Turned out it was an Ovarian Cyst!! So I made an appointment to have my Mirena birth control removed today. When he pulled it out it hurt in the exact spot that I was feeling pain the other night!! So yea, I'm really hoping that damn thing was the source of all my vaginal issues!! My vagina needs a break! haha! More like my uterus. But you get the picture! I'm so sick of feeling like crap and not feel like a normal woman! So I'm really hoping this is the answer. I got some birth control pills to take instead so we don't have to use condoms constantly either! Nice!

Oh plus I may not have to have surgery!! I'm really happy about that. They are gonna watch the cells for a while and see if they go away on their own. I was so relieved. And I trust my dr so I know he wouldn't let me do that unless it was really something not to freak out about.

So yay! Maybe I won't be so sick and tired anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I took pills for the first three months of our marriage... they took away my desire for sex. :( So, we switched to the NFP way, but it does involve condoms for two weeks out of the month. :(

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis