Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh so sorry!

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you, my precious blog. Life is a madhouse. I have an almost walking 9 month old, two online classes, a birthday party, and a wedding to plan. Its crazy! Things are going good for us Ferguson's. We are getting excited about all the upcoming festivities coming this spring and summer. We've decided to make a trip to the beach in July. That'll be fun. And of course Noah's first birthday and the wedding. I'm doing well in school. Made a 92 on my first test! Yay me!

Oh, and get this! Noah's become a total mama's boy! He wants me all the time! He will hardly go to anyone else. While it melts my heart, and is so sweet, sometimes it is hard to get things done. Like today we were trying on bridesmaids dresses and I'm trying to find dresses for the girls to try on and all he wants to do is be held by ME. Go figure haha. So yea, that was kind of difficult. But I know I should cherish every second of it cuz soon enough he won't want me to hold him anymore. And that makes me sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis