Thursday, January 10, 2013

Teething Bling Review! #snugbug Sponsor Spotlight!


Teething is usually a big part of a growing baby's life. Some lucky babies (and their parents) get their teeth with little to no pain, but for other babies teething can be a very miserable experience. Even when babies are teething they love to put things in their mouth. Teething Bling is the original teething jewelry that moms can wear and babies can chew on! 

Teething Bling was created by a mom, Amy, and is family owned and operated! They understand what it is like to have little ones and they make themselves available a number of different ways for any questions and concerns you might have! Teething Bling pendants are made from the same FDA approved silicone as teething toys and infant spoons. They contain no harmful chemicals so it is ok for your baby to put them in his or her mouth.  All of the Teething Bling pendants come with a breakaway clasp as well, just as an added safety measure. 

We were given the opportunity to review some Teething Bling Pendants! We received an awesome variety of colors! There are so many beautiful colors to choose from so you can match your Teething Bling with any outfit you have! They also have a variety of shapes to choose from! 

Besides being super cute they work really great for teething little ones! Isaac is currently getting his molars, which make him pretty miserable! Whenever he's fussy and upset I just lay him on my lap and rock him and let him go to town on my Teething Bling! They also work as a great distraction when you need to keep baby still or quiet! They definitely come in handy waiting at the doctor's office! 

Isaac and I both really enjoy our Teething Bling! They are cute and fashionable, yet work great for teething little ones! They are not harmful to my baby, so I don't have to worry about anything when he puts it in his mouth! Mommies and babies both love them! 

Buy It!
Win It!
One lucky reader will win their own Teething Bling in the Snug as a Bug Baby and Toddler Giveaway Hop starting January 15th! 

What color Teething Bling would you choose?






58 comments:

  1. So clever! I'm a new mom and my baby girl just started teething. I'll have to check these out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a necklace I recently purchased similar to that and I cannot wait to put it to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find a really nice teething/nursing necklace. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comes with a breakaway clasp too? That is something I didn't know about these! Thank you for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful and useful! I think the jade one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great product. My little guy is just starting teething and I love the color Moonstone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! So many great colors to choose from also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had my eye on teething bling for quite some time now. They are super cute and functional for little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bubblegum Pink Donut Shaped Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  10. So hard to pick just one! The moonstone is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all! This would be perfect since my baby boy of only 4 months is already teething! He's miserable and he's too little to be able to control a teether on his hands to his mouth so this necklace would be easier for him while I'm carrying him :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd LOVE the Dallas Cowboys one (NFL blue & gray)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the idea of this and my sister will be needing one of these soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are so cute! I would have loved to have that when my girl was tiny... I'll be getting one for the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are genius! i would love to have one

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a neat idea! I'd love to try this for Baby #2, no hair pulling hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an awesome idea! My baby usually tries to eat my necklace anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would choose the moonstone color! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Sea Blue color is really pretty and vibrant.

    courtneytarver85 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd choose jade.
    krishackney at suddenlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Jade and Moonstone Pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the blue and silver sports pendant

    ReplyDelete
  23. i would choose the zebra black & white print for my daughter in law who is due in june

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't tell you how many times I thought I needed something like this with my first little guy. Would love the moonstone one for boy #2 coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love these! i would pick vanilla bean.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this idea. My son is always grabbing at strings or ribbons on my shirts to put in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would choose the NFL Green & Gold

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an ingenious and surprisingly stylish product! I would love to have this for my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I so need one... Baby Girl is teething and anything her hand gets she gnaws on....
    April Harvell

    ReplyDelete
  30. I look forward to using this. I have one, but got it after my first finished teething. Sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE my teething bling! My son tends to ruin my "mommy" necklaces, and I have found that teething bling is a fun alternative that makes us both happy :

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is the best idea ever! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love a Jade beaded line. I loved my teething bling necklace but my dogs ate it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would get a Emerald Green Shimmer Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those are fab and well designed!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are such a great idea. Love that they come in so many different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  37. They are great for occupying babies while nursing also!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I had one of these with my son and we loved it, I gues this time around I need a pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute! I love how easily portable it is!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I really love the emerald shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the color selection... sea blue is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pretty colors and a great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like that the pendant is make from silicone, safe for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  44. that is a very pretty color and it would def comein handy for my lil one

    ReplyDelete
  45. These sound great I have heard of them before but I was wondering how slobbery do they get? I love all the color choices my 8 mo is growing tooth number 7 now and is as crabby and chewy as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm about to have TWO teething babies! Would love one of these (or two, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  47. i have new born and then another one on the way soon

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the blue and the fact that it has a break away clasp

    ReplyDelete
  49. Just started teething here. Think this is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love that these are functional for baby AND stylish for mamma! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. When I first heard of this product it didn't interest me but after reading reviews and keeping it in mind I changed my mind and would now love to own this!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis