Friday, January 18, 2013

Cloth Diaper Blog Hop- My Wash Routine!


I'm participating in the Cloth Diaper 101 Blog Hop again this week hosted by My Cloth Diaper Stash!

This week's topic is My Cloth Diaper Wash Routine! I've done a blog post on this one before so I'm just going to link back to it! My routine is still pretty much the same except (shame on me) I usually use Tide powder now as my detergent. I know Tide is not supposed to be cloth diaper friendly but for some reason it just works well for us. 

To see my exact wash routine go HERE


If you would like to share your own cloth diaper wash routine, write a blog post or link to a past post in the linky below! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm another Tide convert. If it's wrong then I don't want to be right ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis