Monday, October 8, 2012

Travelin' With Baby Sponsor Spotlight! {Cupcake Covers!}


The Travelin' With Baby event starts this Wednesday, October 10th and I am so excited to tell you about my awesome sponsors for this event! The first sponsor I am going to share with you is Cupcake Covers


Cupcake covers was created by Shannon. She created the business to provide eco-friendly products for mom and baby. She started making nursing covers and has now expanded to wetbags, pail liners, nursing pads, unpaper towels, and more! 

I was sent a small wetbag from Shannon to review for the event. It measures about 11x11 and is made with a super cute cotton fabric on the outside and waterproof PUL on the inside. I received a super cute giraffe print! Check it out!
Isn't it adorable?! It holds about 2-3 cloth diapers and fits perfectly in the diaper bag. We recently went on a 3 day trip to my in-laws and I took this wet bag with us to test out. It was perfect for this trip! While we were out at the beach or shopping around town I could use it in my diaper bag and never had any leaks or stinky's! I also absolutely love the handle on it! When I have to do a diaper change I can just grab the wetbag , clean diaper, and wipes and not have to worry about the entire diaper bag. When I'm done it all goes in the wetbag and I can carry it with the handle, so no mess and no worry! Even if you don't cloth diaper this wetbag is perfect for dirty or wet clothing! 

A wetbag from Cupcake Covers is perfect for traveling! Whether you are traveling to the grocery store, a playdate, or on a overnight trip this wetbag will be perfect for your soiled cloth diapers or clothing! 

Be sure to go "Like" Cupcake Covers on Facebook for a head start in the giveaway! 
Buy It!
Win It!
One lucky reader will win a small wetbag in their choice of boy, girl, or gender neutral in the Travelin' With Baby Prize Package! (Starts October 10th!)

Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for a written review. I was not compensated in any other way.  The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own. 

28 comments:

  1. How cute is that print!?! These size bags are my favorite when I'm just running a few errands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet bags are great for travel even if you don't use cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love wet bags! I have used them for diapers, pool clothes, and even smelly gym clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the handle for this! Just the right size too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want one of these for when I have my baby this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can use them for so many things...really like the print too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My day care is accepting my cloth diapers! yay! but now I'm realizing that I need more wet bags and diapers for all week long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect size wet bag for day trips - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this has a handle. My current one doesn't and it is so hard to carry when you have to carry it up and down bleachers with a baby and everything else

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this giraffe print- how cute! This bag is the perfect size for small outings!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love wetbags with straps, this one looks great and is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute print! I love the strap also...much more convenient than strapless wet bags!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love wetbags but recently found a wetbag that didnt hold in too much of the wet! I am currently on the lookout for a new one that holds the wet better! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the strap!!! makes it much easier to handle!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need another wetbag! One to wash and one to use. This one looks like it's smaller then the one I have. It would be nice for transporting cloth wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try these! I need another wet bag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute print. Love the handles. I dislike when wetbags don't have handles

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Handle looks great! I would love to have a girly one for my coming new baby girl!

    -Hannah Avery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. She has such cute prints! I would love to try the Hemp Fleece and Bamboo wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute wetbag. God to know there are no leaks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to get one of these. I am currently stuffing a walmart bag in my diaper bag for wet diapers, when I remember. when I don't remember I am in trouble. lol. I keep planning to get a nice wet bag or two, but I still have not done it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I could definitely use another cover! Especially in that adorable giraffe print! I have one with a handle like that and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very handy, I am for sure going to need one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love bags this size. I do exactly what you do. Grab the bag, diaper and wipes and we are off! Much less clunky than dragging around the entire diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is a really cute print. Can never have too many wet bags.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this print! Wet bags are so awesome, especially living in Florida with the beach nearby.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis