Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup!


Since it's starting to get cool again I've been hunting Pinterest for some yummy soup and stew ideas! Well I found this super easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from the blog Crock-A-Doodle-Do and it was so yummy I had to share! I've modified it a little bit, but this is one of those recipes where you can throw pretty much anything you like in! 

Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup

1-2lbs stew meat
1/4 cup flour
1 package beef stew seasoning
potatoes
carrots
onions

Put the stew meat in a large ziploc bag with the flour and shake until meat is covered well by the flour. Then mix the stew seasoning packet with 3 cups boiling water. Add the mixture and stew meat to the crockpot. Add your vegetables (you can add any other vegetables you like also). Cook on low 8-9 hours. 

It's that simple and it is so delicious! Everyone in the family ate it right up and asked for seconds! 

2 comments:

  1. love crockpot recipes this one is perfect to add to fall meal ideas thanks so much for sharing come on by if you find time to see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the hunt for good crock pot recipes...this looks so yummy and easy! I wish beef weren't so expensive around here...though this looks so versatile that maybe I can use different meat? Anyway, thanks for a great fall recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis