Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 44! {One Piece of Advice You Want To Give To Your Child}

Today we are supposed about one piece of advice we want to give our children. I've been thinking about this all day and last night and I think I've finally decided what I want to write about. 

One piece of advice that I want to give my children is to not take everything to heart. People are mean. It's a fact. People you don't know can be mean. People you do know can be mean. Even people you love very much can be mean. People will say hurtful things and do hurtful things. But you have to learn not to take everything to heart. It's not easy, but the sooner you learn to do it, the happier you will be. 


One day you will have your friends that you know will always be there and you'll learn that your family will always love you and you'll be happy in your own skin. Then you will understand what I mean by not taking everything to heart. Until then, I will be here with arms open to hug and kiss and wipe your tears when someone says something to hurt your feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis