Monday, March 19, 2012

Isaac is 4 Months Old!!


My little ham turned 4 months old yesterday! Geez time just goes by entirely too fast! It seriously does not feel like it has been 4 whole months since I gave birth!  Isn't he such a cutie?! He's such a sweetheart and so cuddly and happy! (most of the time lol) 

At 4 months old Isaac is: 
-NOT sleeping through the night anymore :/ He was doing 8-10 hours up until about 3 weeks ago. Now he is up at least once a night to eat...usually more. No fun for mommy, but we're working on it. Hopefully he'll start sleeping better soon. 

-Almost rolling from belly to back. He can get about halfway and then always rolls back to his belly hehe. 

-Just starting to giggle! It is the most adorable sound I have ever heard in my life!

- Breastfeeding every 2-4 hours during the day (as you can tell lol). 

-Starting to reach and grab for things! 



3 comments:

  1. He is adorable! He looks so happy. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww happy 4 months to him! He's such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he is adorable!! I love the laughing stage, it's the best milestone ever in my opinion. :) Good luck on the sleeping, my daughter nursed a million times a night until she was like 14 months old if it makes ya feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis