Friday, March 16, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love {Book Review!}

Oh how I love food. And I love sweet memories I have of making food with my mom and grandmother. I love the recipes that have been passed down to me from my mother and from her mother and grandmother. I love trying new recipes and making concoctions of my own.  Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love is a book full of stories about just that..food and love!

This was such a fun book to read! I love reading all the sweet stories of cooking and all the love that goes in to cooking and making food! It's seriously inspirational! And my favorite part about this book....it has RECIPES!!! So not only do I get to read fun, special, inspiring stories that have to do with food, but I get to try some new recipes too! There are all kinds of recipes in this book! From muffins to stew to cake there is something you will want to try in this book!

This book is a great book for a gift or for yourself! It will make you laugh, and cry, and remind you of memories you have with family and friends over food! You will get great ideas and some super great recipes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis