Friday, December 4, 2009

What a week!

I'm so sorry I have not been updating regularly. We have had a hell of a week this week. Wed afternoon our toilet got backed up and the plumbers ended up making our toilet explode basically and crap was literally an inch deep in our bathroom and hallway. It was disgusting! So we are living at my mother in laws while they are cleaning our appartment and replacing the rug. It was awful. It sucks not being able to stay at home but we are making it. I may go to my parents this weekend while Brian works, because I can only take so much of MIL. haha. I will try to update more regularly. With the holidays and school finishing up I'm pretty busy, but I will def try. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis