Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So....

Christmas is in two days. Man its been a whirlwind of a day. We got a virus this morning on the computer. From stupid facebook. Ugh. Luckily, Angela's hubby knew how to fix it and now its back to normal. But I've been all day without internet. Ugh

And then this afternoon Brian's aunt, dad, and stepmom came over to deliver gifts. They hit it right on the nail for Brian and I. But were way out in left field with Noah. It was kinda sad lol. They got him this stuffed Noah's ark. And some books. Hate to say it, but he'll NEVER play with any of that. Well, he might read the books when he's two. But the stuffed Ark is just gonna collect dust. I really thought they'd do better. But nope. Not so much. But they got us a mircrowave! And Brian's aunt got me a slow cooker!! I was so happy! Oh and I got a month free tanning from them! Whoo hoo! Now I will be sexy and tan in about a month!!

Ok so here's the best part of my day. I am reading the Twilight saga. I'm on New Moon right now. I am totally and ridiculously in LOVE with Edward Cullen! Like I feel like I am having an imaginary affair! With a vampire at that!!! Its insane. Like when I read that book, I feel like I AM Bella Swan. I haven't been this sucked into a book in a while. Its so amazing. Like sometimes I have to step away from the book and tell myself..this is not reality. Its a FICTION novel. haha. And to think I said I wasn't going to get sucked into the Twilight madness! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis