Thursday, December 31, 2009

STILL dunno whats wrong with me :(

So I went to the urologist yesterday. We waited for 45 min and he talked to us like 5. I didn't really get any answers. He gave me some meds to try for a month. The meds are for overactive bladder. Which I don't think thats what it is. And so far they really aren't helping that much. But we'll see. I guess I should give it some time. Its frustrating though cuz I really wanted some answers. He just scribbled a prescription and went on his way. Dumb doctor. Ugh makes me so mad.

But anyways, today is Brian's bday and I want it to be great for him. I've got a roast in the crock pot and after dinner we are going to Angela and Tre's to celebrate! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis