Monday, October 19, 2009

Down with the Sickness!

So we've all had a cold this weekend. Noah got it first for like a day, then I got it, then Brian. Noah got over it really fast. Me not so much. So I'm exhausted as it is and I feel like shit. Well Noah decides to wake up at 5am this morning and not want to go back to sleep. Grrr. Like I love the kid, but really. Why does he always decide to wake up early on the days I really really wanna sleep. It's so hard not to get pissed off at him as he's giggling and climbing all over the place and all I want to do is sleep. My head was pounding so hard. Then he starts screaming bloody murder! Omg that is the most awful sound to hear at 5am with a horrible headache! I was really starting to go crazy! So I fix him a bottle and he eats it, but still doesn't want to go back to sleep. So I just put him in his crib and leave him. Thank the Lord above, he went back to sleep about 10 min later. And slept for 2 more hours. And luckily I feel much better today. I love to cuddle and I love the sweet giggles and happy baby, but just not at 5am!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't you just love when they wake up so early? haha j/k. Hope you're feeling better today :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis