Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Workout Wednesday!


Wow! It has been a few weeks since I've posted a Workout Wednesday! Things have been busy and I'll admit, I haven't been very motivated lately with my working out. I was just in a little funk there for a few weeks. But now I am feeling better and loving my workouts again! 

I am currently on my last week of month 1 of T25 with Shaun T.  I love these short 25 minute workouts! I really have no excuse not to workout when I'm doing these because they are only 25 minutes a day. They are not just simple little workouts either! I really work up a sweat when I'm doing them! My muscles still get sore and I'm still really pushing myself with these workouts. So far I've lost 3 more inches since I started T25! 

 This time of year is so much easier for me to make myself get active because the weather is nice and cool and I enjoy being outside! I like to go outside and play with my kids, and take walks and we are always out and about doing something! Eating on the other hand is not so easy this time of year! There are so many goodies and it is so hard to say no! I've been doing fairly well though with my eating. I do struggle and cheat some but I try not to let it bring me down. I just move forward and do what I can to stay on track. 

How has your workout week been? Have you been getting up and getting active? Are you struggling with anything this week? Share with us so we can encourage and support each other! 


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about eating this time of year. It's always easier for me to eat comfort food now, when the days are cooler.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis