Monday, August 12, 2013

Great Cloth Diapers for the Diaper Bag! A Charlie Banana One-Size Pocket Cloth Diaper Review!

Disclosure: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for my written review. I was not compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. 


When I first started cloth diapering I always just used disposables while we were out because I wasn't sure what diapers would work the best on the go. I was worried about leaks and mess and how often I would need to change my little guy when we were out. When I finally got brave enough to try cloth diapers when we were out, it took some experimentation but I think we've finally found the right cloth diapers for out and about! 

When deciding on a good cloth diaper to put in the diaper bag, I look for the following:


  • Absorbency- one that will hold up without leaking during a long car ride or for a few hours while out. 
  • Trim fitting- When out, trim is usually better not only because I put clothes on over baby, but it's also helpful when strapping baby into the carseat or stroller.
  • Easy to use- when it's time for diaper changes when out you definitely want something that is easy to use and quick to get on and off. 
  • Keeps the mess in- If you have a messy diaper while out and about you definitely want one that traps it all inside the diaper! You don't want a big mess when your transferring the messy diaper from baby to the wetbag! 
After trying a few different kinds of diapers while out and about, and dealing with a few leaks and messes I think I've come to the conclusion that I like to use pockets the best. One pocket diaper I really like to bring out and about with me is the Charlie Banana One-Size Pocket Diaper! 

The Charlie Banana One-Size pocket diaper will fit babies approximately 6-35 pounds. The elastic is adjustable underneath the inner layer so no changing the rise or buttons touching baby's skin. The inside is super soft and the insert is super absorbent! 

I really like the Charlie Banana One-Size pocket diaper for at home and on the go! It's the perfect diaper to stick in the diaper bag when you're out! It's super absorbent and has held up through a 3 hour nap for us, as well as while we are out. It's trim in the diaper bag and on Isaac's bum. It's super easy to use! Just put the insert in the pocket, adjust the size to fit your baby and put it on your baby! It also contains the messes very well and is easy to dispose of the mess without having to touch anything or worry about inserts falling out! 

I love everything about the Charlie Banana One-Size pocket diaper! It fits Isaac great! He's 24 pounds and I get the best fit on the medium setting! I've had the diaper for about a month now and the inner material is still super soft! It holds up great just playing around the house or when we are in and out of the car! We love to use the Charlie Banana One-Size pocket diaper everywhere we go! 

You can purchase the Charlie Banana One-Size pocket diaper in an awesome variety of colors and prints at www.charliebanana.com
Also follow them on Facebook for all the latest updates! 

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a nice, trim diaper! We only get about two hours out of it, but I've been pleasantly surprised with the absorbency for a microfiber insert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a few of these at my shower and am excited to try them out with our new little one that should arrive any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my one size CB and would love to try a sized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great. I'd love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried Charlie Banana but I have heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute diapers. They're adorable and seem practical for those wanting to go the cloth diaper route.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis