Sunday, June 30, 2013

BreastfeedingPlace.com launches TOMORROW, July 1st!


I am super excited to tell you about a brand new breastfeeding information and support website called Breastfeeding Place! This awesome website was created by Trisha from Intoxicated on Life and will have a number of fellow contributors, including myself! I am so proud to be a part of this new site! I believe it will be a great resource for expecting mothers and mothers who are currently breastfeeding! We will be covering so many different topics related to breastfeeding! 

You can also connect with Breastfeeding Place on Facebook and Twitter. Both are already active and each and every day you can have your personal questions answered and connect with other breastfeeding mothers. I hope you'll check us out tomorrow as we launch this new website! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to that you are part of our team! :) Excited to see the site grow and have the chance to help breastfeeding mamas.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis