Monday, April 29, 2013

Smart Bottoms All-In-One Cloth Diaper Review #fluffymail


I am excited to share with you another Fluffy Mail Sponsor and share a review of their great product with you!! The sponsor is Smart Bottoms and their great product is the Smart One 3.0 all-in-one cloth diaper! 

Smart Bottoms was created by a mom named Christy who is very passionate about cloth diapers! Smart Bottoms cloth diapers are 100% made in the USA. They offer a variety of diaper systems including all-in-ones, AI2s, swim diapers, and trainers. They also offer a variety of cloth diaper accessories such as inserts, detergent, and liners. 


I received a Smart One 3.0 One-Size all-in-one to review from Smart Bottoms. My camera made the diaper look more blue than green but it's definitely a green color in reality. The Smart One 3.0 is made from 100% organic cotton. It fits babies approximately 8-35 pounds and is now made with wider elastic to prevent red marks around the waist and thighs. The inserts is only attached one one side so it can be folded or unfolded for customized absorbency. This also makes for shorter drying times. The Smart One 3.0 comes in an awesome variety of bright colors and prints!



I've been using this diaper on Isaac for 3-4 weeks now. It's been through plenty of washes and plenty of play time! It's been working really well for us and is very absorbent! I really like the insert feature where it's not attached on both sides. I can fold it to fit how much absorbency I need whether it's for nap time or if we are out and about. Plus if he was a really heavy wetter I could add an extra insert underneath that one for even more absorbency! It does cut down on drying time but not a huge amount. With it being an all-in-one I still have to dry it longer than my pocket diapers. I have a few all-in-ones that I just dry for 20 minutes or so longer in the dryer than I do the rest of my diapers. It's not a huge deal, but I'll admit sometimes it can get annoying. 

We get a great fit on the largest setting of the diaper. The elastic area around the legs and waist is nice and soft so it doesn't give him any red marks or cause him to be uncomfortable in any way. He looks super cute in it too, if I may say so myself!




Overall I am very pleased with the Smart Bottoms 3.0 all-in-one cloth diaper! It's a very well made diaper that works great for us! It's an all-in-one so it's easy to use and would also  be great for other caretakers and daddies! 

What's your favorite color or print from Smart Bottoms

Buy It!


Come back Wednesday, May 1st to enter to win one of your own Smart Bottoms Smart One 3.0 all-in-one cloth diaper! 





65 comments:

  1. That's a really nice color. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I've not yet tried an AIO, but when I'm ready to 'dive in' I'll give Smart Bottoms a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for new cloth for 3.0! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wished that I used cloth diapers when my kids were smaller-- I just didn't research it enough. They are too cute and they seem like they're a better choice. Thanks for sharing!

    Prototype Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love our SB!!love the natural fibers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have one of these to try now for a review and I love the giraffe print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I might have to say the Little Boy Blue - so cute for boys or girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color "great lake"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the green one, 'Lucky'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blue boy polka dot one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wild thing is my favorite print!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Perfectly Pink print! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love their wild thing print

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like the perfectly pink print

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the wild thing print!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite print is wild thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the giraffe print, and the brown diaper with blue snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the wild thing (giraffe) print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like Too Smart 3.0 in little boy blue.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the too smart 3.0 in little boy blue !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Little Boy Blue. By the way, I have trouble with my camera getting accurate colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite print they have is grape soda

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Wild Thing, such a fun print!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The AI2 in the wild thing print is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the little boy blue print

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite print is perfectly pink

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the little boy blue print.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Gorilla Blue is my fave

    Jana

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. made in the USA and 100% organic, two things you want to hear! thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would choose wild thing, but I love Little Boy Blue as well
    masugr at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Little Boy Blue print.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis