Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Month Update!


I'm way behind considering Isaac turned a year old two weeks ago but I wanted to give you a little update on him and how he's doing!



We had his 12 month well checkup the day after Thanksgiving and he was 20.6 pounds and 29 inches long. He's actually a little on the smaller side of the scale but he's still growing on his curve just like he should be! He had a great checkup and got a clean bill of health! 

Right after his first birthday(like literally the day after!) he started WALKING! Now he is all over the place and getting really fast! It's so adorable to see him toddle around behind his big brother! He's in to everything now so I really have to keep my eye on him! 

He's still nursing at least twice a day, sometimes three times. I'm totally ok with him continuing to nurse, but I do have a feeling he will wean all on his own soon. He's also drinking whole milk from a sippy and eating all solid foods now! He won't even let me spoon feed him yogurt! He wants to do it all himself! 

He's doing really great and learning so many new things every day! It is so fun to watch him learn things and try to be like his brother! Him and Noah love to play together now and they are so adorable together! 

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable outfit on an adorable one-year-old boy! I'm a bit envious that you are able to continue nursing. Once all four of my babies weaned down to a few feedings a day, my milk stopped producing. My youngest (and last) is almost 2 1/2 now, and I miss those days! It seems each year flies by faster than the previous. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis