November is a big time of year where we remember all that we are thankful for. On Facebook I've been posting one thing I'm thankful for daily this month. This got me thinking, I have a lot to be thankful for that has happened just in this year!
1. Both of my boys have grown so much and are healthy and happy!
2. My husband got a promotion at work this year!
3. My sister got in to veterinarian school and is now living with us. I am thankful for this because she is super helpful with the boys when I need it! ;)
4. I have a roof over my head, and not only that but it is a wonderful place for making memories!
5. My baby boy is almost a year old(in less than 2 weeks!) and I have been able to nurse him since he was born! And we are still going strong!
6.As always, I am thankful for my wonderful family. My husband puts up with me lovingly and patiently and is an amazing father! My parents and in-laws are wonderful and such great grandparents to my boys!
7. We've had good weather this year. No major storms. It wasn't the hottest summer ever, and the winter so far has been decent.
8. I'm always thankful that my husband works so hard so I can stay home with the boys.
9. My blog has been very successful this year! I so enjoy working on it and writing and reading other blogs and getting to know other people through blogging!
10. I am so thankful for God's love, my life he has blessed me with, and the amazing year my family and I have had!
What are you thankful for this year? Feel free to comment or write a blog post and leave the link in the comments so I can read it!