Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ten Things I Have to Be Thankful For In 2012


November is a big time of year where we remember all that we are thankful for. On Facebook I've been posting one thing I'm thankful for daily this month. This got me thinking, I have a lot to be thankful for that has happened just in this year! 

1.  Both of my boys have grown so much and are healthy and happy! 

2. My husband got a promotion at work this year! 

3. My sister got in to veterinarian school and is now living with us. I am thankful for this because she is super helpful with the boys when I need it! ;) 

4. I have a roof over my head, and not only that but it is a wonderful place for making memories! 

5. My baby boy is almost a year old(in less than 2 weeks!) and I have been able to nurse him since he was born! And we are still going strong! 

6.As always, I am thankful for my wonderful family. My husband puts up with me lovingly and patiently and is an amazing father! My parents and in-laws are wonderful and such great grandparents to my boys! 

7. We've had good weather this year. No major storms. It wasn't the hottest summer ever, and the winter so far has been decent. 

8. I'm always thankful that my husband works so hard so I can stay home with the boys. 

9. My blog has been very successful this year! I so enjoy working on it and writing and reading other blogs and getting to know other people through blogging! 

10. I am so thankful for God's love, my life he has blessed me with, and the amazing year my family and I have had! 


What are you thankful for this year? Feel free to comment or write a blog post and leave the link in the comments so I can read it! 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't written my thankful post yet, but I am excited to! Congrats on almost a year of nursing so far. It's so exciting. We are at just over 2 yrs with Maggie and Charlie is a great little bf'er too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect list. :)
    I am thankful for our health and my new found patience! Also, I am so grateful for my beautiful babies and a giving husband. Even in the hard times, I need ot be reminded my life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a baby boy too who I nurse. I am so thankful I can. My friend just had a girl and she is not nursing well. She has to supplement with formula. She is heart broken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our list is similar {if I wrote my out!} - I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with my girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the thankful lists this month. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for the safe arrival of my now 7 week old baby girl, a roof over my head and a husband that works hard and does his best to provide for us. I'm also thankful for my other children- 4 more on earth and 4 in heaven. I'm thankful that I get to someday see the babies I never got to meet here on earth.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis