Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger?
Do you blog about your kids?
Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?
So Easy Being Green
To participate in the Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop, the rules are super simple! All we ask is that you follow the 3 Co-Hosts: The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green… the first three blogs on the linky! Then follow Spot #4 which is the featured blog of the week! After that, follow as many Mommy Blogs on the linky as you want... remember, the more you visit, the more visits you'll receive in return!
Remember: If you have a Self-Hosted Wordpress blog and are unable to connect with GFC, please detail, in your Title on the Linky, how you prefer other bloggers to connect with you!
We would LOVE it if you’d grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren’t required to.

This week's featured blog is...


She Calls Me Mama Leisha


My name is Aleisha, but my zany, hilarious five-year-old calls me Mama Leisha. I am a mother to two kiddos, a wearer of lipstick, and a consumer of shoes! I love cheeseburgers, picnics, Sephora, chocolate chip cookies, bubble baths, sunshine, and Diet Coke. I LOVE to write! My blog--"She Calls Me Mama Leisha"-- is a creative outlet for me, and a place where I can go to write about lessons learned, adventures in motherhood, and the beauty I see in my crazy life. Stop by, say hi, and visit my little corner of the blog-o-sphere. I'd really love it!



6 comments:

  1. This is always a fun hop! Thank-you for having it ; )!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Thanks for the hop!

    HearMyHands

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from your blog hop. www.thebeverlhillbabies.com come say hi if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, this is my second time linking up and I really enjoy visiting other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. I look forward to visiting more of the blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis