Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger?
Do you blog about your kids?
Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

So Easy Being Green
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules to Hop?

All we ask is that you follow the co-hosts: The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green... the first three blogs on the linky! Then follow Spot #4 which is the featured blog of the week!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.
Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
This week's featured blog is...

Hi everybody! I'm Sarah from Where Ever After. I'm a wife and mama to "two under two." I love writing -- it's probably an extension of the fact that I'm ridiculously talkative -- and I like to blog about life with my monkeys, marriage, cooking, crafting, cloth diapering, reviewing hand-made products, and just about anything that pops into my head. Through blogging and blog hops, I have had the privilege of meeting so many wonderful and inspiring moms and learning about so many entertaining blogs. Many thanks to the hosts for including me in Mom Blog Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Linking up. Already a GFC follower, so I am following you via twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, I'm now following via GFC.

    I look forward to reading more from you!

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower and would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis