Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Happy 4th of July!! 


Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
 Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow So Easy Being GreenThe Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

This week's featured blog is...

Put Your Mouse-Over Text Between These Quotes

Hi, My name is Kristina and I have a blog called Racing and Saving Mama. I discuss fitness like running, mountain biking, racing and general exercise. I try to include "healthier" recipes and ways to save a few calories.  I also write about deals I find and couponing. I guess you would say the theme of my blog is saving your waist and wallet. I would love for you to come check me out, leave a comment and stay awhile.  Thanks!!



ShareThis