Don't forget to visit Mama Chocolate for another great recipe this week!!
What you Need
- 5lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1(16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
What To Do
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil. Boil until slightly tender, about 12 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Mix sour cream, butter, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, salt, and pepper with the potatoes. Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and drizzle with butter.
4. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
Very yummy dish!!
We do this every Friday so we need YOUR RECIPES!
If you send me one of your delightful dishes you can get 10(TEN) extra entries into ONE of my current giveaways for each recipe you send!!
Just send me the recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll let you know what to call the extra entries!!