Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun With Food Friday! Beef and Potato Soup!

Late again! Sorry guys! I had Noah's 2 year well check up this morning and we've been running around all morning! So then by the time we got home I passed out right along with him at naptime! But I'm awake and ready to share another favorite in our house!




This will be a huge hit if you have a meat and potatoes person in your house! My husband hates veggies and I can usually only get him to eat corn! So he loves this meal because there are no veggies!

Side Note- Next week I will have pictures to go with my recipes because next week I am actually going to start cooking and trying new recipes BECAUSE my morning sickness is finally wearing off (YAY!!). So make sure you send me recipes!!

Ingredients

- 1 pound ground beef
- 7-10 potatoes peeled and sliced into about 1 inch cubes
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans beef broth
- 1 16oz. sour cream
- 1 chopped onion

Boil potatoes for about 20 min or until soft. Then brown beef and onions. Drain. Add cream of mushroom, and broth and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low/medium. Add sour cream. Cover and simmer for 10 min. Drain potatoes and add to pot. Let simmer until ready to serve!

Super Easy and Super Yummy!!

** Go check out Mama Chocolate to get another awesome recipe!

*** We need new recipes to try each week and review so we need YOU to send them to us! For every one recipe you send get 5 extra entries into any current giveaway on my blog! Email recipes to mommyferg02@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis