Sunday, May 30, 2010

I hate the weekend!

Most people love the  weekend! Look forward to it all week! Count down the days until Friday! I hate it! I dread it! The reason I hate it is because Brian works weekends. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. And he usually works 12 or more hrs every day. So we only see him for an hr or two in the evening. The weekends are so insanely boring for Noah and I. We rarely do anything fun at all. Mostly because we don't have anyone to do it with. I don't have very many close friends...and especially not in the same town as me. And my friends and family that are near are always  doing things with their family and all that. Because I mean, duh, its the weekend. It sucks major. It's depressing and no fun. And I just wish he could switch to weekday so we could have him here on the weekends like everyone else!

Ok vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis