Saturday, May 22, 2010

The F word

(Sorry its been freakin forever since I've wrote!!)

So no, I'm not talking about the 4 letter F word. I'm talking about the 7 letter F word. FORGIVE. I have an issue with this. As I get older I tend to hold grudges more and hang on to things that I should. I am not as quick to forgive someone as I used to be. I have a really hard time letting things go.

I've been thinking about this alot lately and I've realized..what kind of example is that to Noah? I can't teach him to forgive others when they do him wrong if I can't even forgive those who have done me wrong. That's a hypocrite if I ever saw one. I need to learn to forgive. Not only for the sake of teaching Noah to forgive, but for myself. It's freedom to forgive someone. It gives you the chance to move forward and move on. I need to do that. I need to forgive everyone who has ever done wrong by me and let it go and move on. I need to do it for myself. Not because that person wants me to forgive them, but because thats what God wants me to do.

So keep me in your prayers as I work on using that big  F word. It's a lot easier said than done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis