Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah and Happy Earth Day!!

Today is Noah's first birthday! I can't believe it has been a whole year! What an amazing year it has been! I am the luckiest mama in the world to have such a sweet angel. Today we are just hanging out with the birthday boy. Maybe going to the pool or something fun like that. Then tonight we are going out to dinner. Tomorrow is the big birthday party at Sandy Creek! We are expecting 45 people! Its going to be lots of fun!

Here's a youtube video of Noah's First Year. Its a slideshow I made!

Today is also Earth Day! What are you doing to help the beautiful earth we live on? You all know we cloth diaper but I am also going to start recycling and doing whatever we can to help this earth. If you do cloth diaper..alot of the cloth diapering stores are offering discounts and giveaways today so check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis