Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crazyness!

My life is one big ball of crazy right now! I am getting married AGAIN in two days. My baby boy is now a toddler. His birthday party was amazing. He did awesome and was such an angel during the whole thing. And oh boy did he love his smash cake. And he got tons of awesome presents. OH and to add to the maddness..they accepted our offer on the house!! YAY! So once the wedding is overwith we have that to work on. We won't close on the house until June though. We'll probably move in at the end of July. :) Oh, and one more thing..we are going to New York in the middle of June to visit my grandparents and family up there. So that should be fun. But ugh I am dreading the two day drive. :/

I went and got a massage today. It was lovely. But I have a feeling I might be sore tomorrow. Which is no good. But oh well. Tomorrow will be busy. I have to pick up flowers. Get my nails done. Get Noah all packed. Yes, he will be spending the night away from home for the first time tomorrow night. He's going to my moms. He'll do good though. And we'll get some much needed alone time before the madness begins on Saturday. I can't wait. I'm not going to want to take my dress off. I love it. It fits perfectly and looks great on me! Its just gonna be a great day! I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis