Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tips for Purchasing Shoes Online {FitFlop Shoes Review}

Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for my review. I was not compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

A good pair of shoes is a must. Whether you are on your feet all day at work or trying to keep the kiddos from destroying the store at the mall, you want good shoes that don't slow you down! I was given the opportunity to review the women's Due Leather Shoes from FitFlop Shoes and I have some tips for you for  finding a great pair of shoes, online,  that will get the job done! 


Look for your style

When hunting for a great shoe you want to shop somewhere that has a variety of styles that will fit you and your personality! You want that shoe that stands out at you! The one you can just imagine yourself wearing all the time and feeling like a million bucks in! FitFlop Shoes have a huge variety of shoes from sandals to flats to boots! All of their shoes are stylish so you are bound to find a pair that is just your style!

Get the right size

Making sure you purchase the correct size is, of course, very important. When purchasing in store you can usually just try the shoes on and make sure you get the right size, but when purchasing shoes online you can't do that. So the best thing to do when purchasing online is to look for a sizing guide. On the FitFlop Shoes website there is a sizing chart that you can click on every time you look at a different pair of shoes. The sizing chart has step by step instructions on how to measure your foot so you get the correct size. 

I thought I knew my shoe size and failed to check the sizing chart. When I received my shoes I quickly realized they are a tad too big, so it really is important to check the sizing chart when purchasing shoes so that you get a great fit every time! 

Comfort

Comfort is a huge aspect in finding a great pair of shoes! You want to be comfortable in them all day! Not just for an hour and then be miserable in them for the rest of the day! At FitFlop they call their shoes Caffeine for your Feet! Their shoes are designed to make your feet feel fantastic when you are wearing them! The shoes are biochemically engineered and built with specific technology to keep pain and pressure away! 

The shoes I received from FitFlop shoes are so comfortable! It's like my feet are standing on a bed! They are soft and comfortable, yet supportive! I don't really understand all the technology into how they create such great comfort but I can definitely feel it when wearing these shoes! I don't work so I'm not on my feet the entire day, but I imagine that if I was these shoes would be a great pair to wear for that! 

When purchasing shoes online if you look for these three things you should end up with a really great pair of shoes that you love! FitFlop shoes has so many great styles for both men and women and makes it easy for you to find something you will love and something that fits great! Their shoes are designed to be comfortable for you and stay comfortable for you throughout your day! FitFlop shoes not only are a great place to shop for yourself but would be a great place to find a great gift for someone special this holiday season! 




You can purchase these and so many other great styles at www.FitFlop.com! Be sure to check them out on Facebook as well! 

What pair of shoes are your favorite from the FitFlop website?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had flats at Fit Flop. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never hear do them before...cute shoes!! Every woman needs at least 2 pairs of "cute" shoes, right?

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis