Friday, September 20, 2013

We Are Strong Moms!


Are you a strong mom? Have you stayed up all night with a sick little one getting no sleep? Have you had a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) when everybody said you shouldn't? Have you breastfed your baby through all the pain, mastitis  biting, and bad latch, to come out successful and go on to breastfeed? Are you strong simply because you've raised children through all the ups and downs, long nights and early mornings? 

We are all strong moms! We've all had to be strong for our children in one way or another. I love hearing other moms stories so I've started a series called the Strong Mom Series! I want to hear your story! I want to know what makes you a strong mom! It can be as simple or complex as you want it to be! It can be as personal as you want to share! It's totally up to you! 

If you would like to be a part of the Strong Mom Series and guest blog here on my blog, please send me an email at mommyferg02 (at) gmail (dot) com. In exchange for sharing your story, you can include your blog link and up to two social media links in the blog post or in your bio at the end of the blog post. 

I am really looking forward to hearing your stories! I'll be posting a new one every Friday for as long as I'm receiving stories from Strong Moms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis