My sweet little Isaac is 14 months old now. He is growing up so fast and learning so many things so fast now! Here's a little bit about him at 14 months old:
- He's about 21.5lbs
- He's still in 12-18m size clothes
- He's walking and starting to run even!
- He can say " mama, dada, papa, nana, uh oh, bye bye, and woof woof"
- He's learning the names of his body parts..right now he can only point out his belly, but we are working on nose too!
- He loves to play with his brother! They chase each other and play cars and do puzzles together and everything! I love seeing them play together now. They are best friends.
- He is no longer breastfeeding. The day he turned 14 months was the day he stopped. It was bittersweet but I'm totally ok with it. We had a wonderful 14 months of nursing!
Babies grow up so fast! It is so bittersweet but so fun watching them grow and learn! How old is your little one? What's their latest milestone or accomplishment?