Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Look

If your a young mama..you've gotten the look. You know what I'm talking about. The "I wonder if she's married or I wonder if she's in school still or wow she is too young to have a kid" Look. Yes I'm talking about that one. I've gotten it before...and it drives me bonkers.

SO just fyi for those of you who think I'm too young to have a kid, or that since I am young I probably don't know as much as an older mama would....I'm sorry to say you are sadly mistaken.

I may be only 22 and still in college. But I know what I'm doing when it comes to raising my son. I am educated and I have read many books and articles etc on how to take care of babies/children. And besides all that , I'm his mother. I know whats best for him. Regardless of how old I am. Now these young mothers who pawn their babies off on their family members and go out and do what they want..they give us good young mothers a bad name. But I assure you..I'm not one of them.

Sooooo think before you stop to look at a young mama. Because most likely you don't know her or her situation. So don't judge. More than likely she is doing the best she can for herself and her child. And who knows..she might know more than you when it comes to raising a baby. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis