Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rembering the old days

haha like they were even that long ago. But they feel forever ago. I love being a mom. I love being married. I wouldn't change it for anything. But sometimes I get mopey and want to get out. And I want to look like I used to...skinny and energetic. Now chasing a 9 month old around all day wears me out completely. I used to could dance the night away till 2 am and still go home and have plenty of energy. Of course, I was usually intoxicated. What I wouldn't give for the worries and cares I had back then. The extent of my worries was whether or not I'd have a ride to go downtown or which boy I was crushing on these days and if he was crushing on me. Life was simple then. But now..its simple too...and peaceful. And complete. And I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis