Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday

Friday the 13th actually. Lol. Today was a pretty good day. Noah was a tad fussy but he's teething and thats normal. Brian has to go back to work tomorrow after being off for 6 days. Makes me sad. It also makes me sad that Noah will be 7 months old in ONE week! Makes me tear up just thinking about it. It does not feel like that sweet angel has been on this earth for 7 whole months. He's such a sweetheart and the best thing in my life.

Oh and another thing that happened today..I have a job interview on Monday. For an Owner's Assistant. I'm kinda nervous cuz I don't really know what the business is, but I guess I'll just go Monday and check it out. It pays 400 a week! That would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis